the coreg is a little high.
You could write to the manufacturer & try to seek info: GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.
Generic Coreg is made by the following manufacturers:
* Actavis Elizabeth; * Apotex; * Aurobindo Pharma; * Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories; * Dr. Reddy's Laboratories; * Glenmark Pharmaceuticals; * Lupin; * Mylan Pharmaceuticals; * Ranbaxy Laboratories;
* Sandoz; * Taro Pharmaceutical Industries; * TEVA Pharmaceuticals; * Watson Laboratories; * Zydus Pharmaceuticals.
You could find the address via the web & write or speak to the above companies, hope the info helps?
- Coreg Information for Consumers
- Coreg Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Coreg (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 18 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 21 May 2012 • 3 answers
Posted 7 Sep 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Aug 2017 • 1 answer