Is the weight gain a result of long term use?

Marvell 12 Jan 2010

The weight gain won't happen overnight but it doesn't take a long time either. You could gain weight even in a few months.

beer_bitch2000 14 May 2010

I have been on depo for about 3 years and i regret it!!! I weighed 120lbs when i started depo and now i weigh 160lbs and i have not changed my diet. (its all in my abdomen area) Here is my routine I get up at 7am every morning and dont get to sit down till about 10pm or 11pm I am on my feet ALL day long when im at work (bartender) so i am constintly on the go. After work i come home and clean house, run up and down the stairs at least 20 times I dont eat after 7pm and i eat pretty healthy foods in general. I cry every night because of my weight gain and i am always getting asked "when are you due?" So please be carefull and do your research. P.S. sorry its so long winded lol