Is Tetracycline good for treating a staph infection?

Anonymous

yes.

What does a staph infection look like when it first starts?

A pimple with a white puss pocket? It looks like a spider bite kinda. Do they spread easy if it is a staph infection? could it be an ingrown hair? Or ...

I just find out I have staph infection on my scalp. My prescription prescribe CEPHALEXIN 500mg?

capsules. Is that medicine an good antibiotics for staph infection?

Staph infection?

Is staph infection itchy after you pop it? I had a zit like thing in a private area and popped it and it started to itch a few days later.

Clindamycin - Can you develop staph infection from having your wisdom teeth pulled?

Surgery was performed July 4, 2014 and the 16 yr old girl developed staph infection, or was diagnosed with staph infection just yesterday. She is on ...

Cephalexin - Can this cure a staph infection?

I was what I assume was bitten by a spider, however I've been told it looks like staph. My Dr. Did not even look at the wound. He just ...