Is tadagra prof thae same as Cialis and does it work?

Tadagra Prof is not an FDA approved medicine so I can't really comment about it's effectiveness. It shouldn't be available in U.S anyway.

Does cialis work the same with all people ?

I have found out that when I take cialis it takes about six hours to really kick in is this usual or does it depend on the person ?

Has anyoneone had mood swings, or increased depression when taking Cialis?

I have noticed a moderate to severe swing into pretty severe depression when taking Cialis. I am under a great amount of stress at work, just ...

Cialis & Erections & ED?

I am a little confused about my experiences with Cialis. I was prescribed 10 Mg and it seemed to work for a couple of sessions. Then things stopped. ...

When I took cialis only lasted 10 min never got hardagain?

i was told to tack 20mg of cialis it work butt got off in 10 minutes waited a little while and unable to get hard again when not on it i get half ...

For BPH Can I safely take Cialis 5mg every other day and use Flomax 5mg, 2/day to fill the gaps?

I went from years of Flomax (which apparently stopped working) directly to Cialis. After 20 days of Cialis, urination is great! But Cialis is ...