Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Dexamethasone - I was prescribed Dex pack with Clarithromycin, for bronchitis, laryngitis,?

... pharyngitis and sinusitis after two weeks of a very bad URI. I began to have extreme disruption of sleep, agitation, nervousness, dizziness; loss ...

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...

I was prescribed zithromax and bactrum, is it best to take them concurrently?

The doctor diagnosed me with mild bronchitis and possible sinusitis. I had also occasionally run a low grade fever 100.5 at highest, mostly in the ...

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...

Ciprofloxacin - will cipro make me pee my pants?

I've been on it for 5 days for bronchitis. I'm still coughing. I've noticed it makes pee come out. I have a lot less control. If I ...