Oxycodone is supplied in a variety of different medications. These include immediate-release medications, extended-release medications, and combination medications.
Short-acting, immediate-release oxycodone (OxyIR, OxyFast, Roxicodone, ETH-Oxydose and generic versions) is available in the following strengths:
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg capsules (OxyIR)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 10 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 15 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg per 5 mL oral solution (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg per mL oral concentrate (Roxicodone, OxyFast, Eth-Oxydose).
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 31 May 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Mar 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Aug 2011 • 1 answer
Hi :) I'm 21 years old and on 40mg opana ER and 30mg roxicodone daily for the last two months. Prior
Posted 11 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Mar 2012 • 1 answer