Is MYLAN A4 xanax time released or extended? or what kind?

Anonymous 19 May 2010

Ive never heard of there being a time release for xanax. Also if it was time released it would have an er after the word xanax on the bottle.

purplerayn 9 Mar 2017

Yes you are correct that if you get generic Xanax xr it will say "alprazolam ER" don't listen to dumb people who tell you a green bar is a time release pill lol. I assure you they're not. I'm a pharmacy tech so yah lol.

purplerayn 9 Mar 2017

taybby 2 Feb 2012

To the person under me , your def wrong about time released zanex. There are more then 1 type of time released zanex. For instince , the green bars are time released. Some can b prescribed not to b , but they are. Also 2 Mlg blue zanex (round) are also time released. Also the bottle doesn't HAVE to say anything about it being time released.
Back to the original question , NO they are not time released. Just normal 2mlg generic brand zanex. Works just the same. I know this because I have anxiety & my mother n grandma does too.
Hope this helped !(:

purplerayn 9 Mar 2017

Bro..the green bars made by Gador Pharmeceuricals, they are 2 milligram INSTANT RELEASE, don't give people info unless you know what your talking about. And the bottle WOULD and does say "alprazolam ER" or Xanax XR. And overseas "Xanax Retard". You're right about CERTAIN round blue ones that are 2mg ER. The 2mg ER that are blue are big fat circles regular Xanax generic are mostly blue footballs, or tiny circles. Don't give false info. GREEN BARS ARE NOT TIME RELEASE!