Is methylcellulose safe to use in individuals with hypertension?

If I am already on a decreased sodium diet of under 100 mcg of sodium daily, is it safe to take?

... Diamox for idiopathic intercraneal hypertension?

Is it safe for my child to take sudafed while taking acetazolamide for intracranial hypertension?

Diagnosed July 2012, given LP which relieved much pressure and excessive fluid. On prescription acetazolamide to help with headaches and back pain. ...

Why is Spironolactone not listed as an Anti-Androgen?

I've heard about this drug before and didn't realize until recently that it was the same as the drug most Transgendered individuals call ...

My GFR is 10% - is clonidine safe at this level or is there a better option for hypertension?

I take (2) 0.1 mg of Clonidine @ night and (1) in the morning. My GFR is 10% and my hypertension is inconsistent. My diet is safe and I exercise. At ...