This is the third year of whatever this is. Starts with a mild sore throat, then a tickle and cough, then a constant cough from he baback of my throat that eventually goes down to my chest. No runny, itchy nose. No sneezing. One dr. said bronchitis, one said asthema, another said allergies. I just want to stop the cough.I
Is it safe to use with Claritin?
- 18 Sep 2010 by elainesfriend
- 18 Sep 2010
- claritin, cough, tonsillitis/pharyngitis
Added 18 Sep 2010:
Sorry. I thought I was on a site for Patanase info. My question: Is Patanase nasal spray okay to use with Claritin tablets? And if I should take Phenergan cough syrup also, would there be a conflict between meds or possible overmedicating?
- Claritin Information for Consumers
- Claritin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Claritin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 3 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Nov 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Feb 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Jun 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Apr 2015 • 3 answers