Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I had a Grand Mal Seizure and the Doctors have NO CLUE WHY!! Help please?

I had my first general (grand mal) seizure in August of 2009. That was a combination of 3 things; dehydration, heat exhaustion and (the main one) ...

Dilantin Infatabs - Does anyone fear having a grand mal seizure?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, heart racing trying to figure out if I took my dilantin. Does anyone else experience this fear of ...

Lamictal XR - Few seizures/depression?

I had a TBI surgery in December of 2014. All good until end of April, when I had my first grand mal seizure. Put on Keppra xr1500, which was ok the ...

Phenobarbital with hip dysplatia canine?

5 yr old lab mix has "grand mal" seizures every three weeks, he also has very bad hip dysplatia. After his diet losing over 60 lbs... he ...

DO NOT take tramadol with ANY alcohol! I took two tramadol and drank socially later in the night not

... realizing that two drinks would be a big deal... I had a Grand Mal seizure from mixing the two and chewed up my tongue during the seizure. VERY ...

1 answer 16 days ago