Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

I had been taking Lutera for two and a half weeks, I got my period and its lasted for ten days so?

... far and doesn't look like its gonna stop any time soon. I stopped taking Lutera after seven days of being on my period. what does this mean ...

I've been on lutera for over a month and I've been on my period for ten days. Why won't it stop?

I got of depo and went straight on lutera I was on depo for 3 years and once starting lutera I had my first period in almost two days and I've ...

Lutera - what should I do?

Ive been on lutera for 2 and a half years now and im starting to notice abnormal bleeding i would like to know if i have to change my birth control ...

Period - What happens a month after you stop lutera?

Just curios wanted to know what happens to your body a month later or a few weeks from stopping lutera? What should I expect? Could I still get ...

How long is my period going to last?

For the passed 6 years I've been taking Lo Lestrin Fe (birth control) without any cycles. July of this summer i started to have major side ...