Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

Does Suboxone "lighten" the crash feelings from Adderall IR?

I know with the extended releases (and my Suboxone) I didn't feel a crash, but then again, I didn't feel the Adderall XR at ALL. And when ...

Adderall XR & Adderall IR - I feel very lost & unsure?

hi... i've been taking adderall IR since august 2011 and started adderall XR this past October... I also take 12 mg suboxone and 40 mg Celexa, ...

Is it safe to mix naproxen 500 mg with oxycodone acetaminophen 5-325?

I have really bad tendonitis aka tennis elbow in one of my tendons not all four, is it safe to mix the anti-inflammatory with the pain med?