My son has low iron and has had it for several months now. His hemoglobin was 10.4 and normal is 12. His pediatrician prescribed this iron supplement. My concern is that it might be too much to give him 0.6 mls twice a day. I worry that he might have an overdose and end up being poisoned. What can you tell me about this?
- Ferrous Sulfate Information for Consumers
- Ferrous Sulfate Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Ferrous Sulfate (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 22 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Aug 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 28 May 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Jun 2015 • 2 answers