Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Anonymous

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

How much time should I wait between stopping Effexor for a little while and drinking alcohol?

I am currently taking 75 mg as directed by my doctor, and I have not had any alcohol since I've been on it. I normally drink moderate amounts, ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

When is it safe to drink alcohol after taking librium?

Have used librium for alcohol withdrawal for past two weeks. Now down to 10 mg a day phase. Took last 10 mg yesterday around 4pm (Ireland).

Is it safe to drink alcohol after 4 months of taking 250mg or antabuse 3x a week?

I have been taking antabuse (Disulfiram) for about 4 months now. I take a 250mg pill 3 times a week. I took my last pill on Friday morning on April ...