I started taking Appearex Biotin 2.5 mg about 3 weeks ago. I have now developed a red blister rash. My podotrist thinks it might be an allergic reaction to this vitamin since it is the only new drug or vitamin I am taking.
It is possible to be allergic to any substance. I have several weird allergies so it is possible. I get violently ill on any kind of milk but I can eat ice cream and cheese. Why? Who knows I am just weird I guess. So yes anything is possible. Hope this reassures you some, Definately avoid scratching o.k. you don't want an infection on top of it, marjorie zych
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 22 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
I am having an allergic reaction to Simponi--red, itchy, dry rash on face and neck; sore throat. It?
Posted 28 Nov 2010 • 3 answers
Is a rash all over the body an indication of an allergic reaction to augmentin. Ten month old given?
Posted 21 Jun 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 28 May 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 14 days ago • 0 answers