Is it okay to take Prozac and Wellbutrin together?

Anonymous 7 May 2010

It's "OK". I did it (prescribed). It didn't work for me. Wellbutrin took away my libido completely which it was given to me to enhance. Ironic eh? It did help me stop smoking (along with the patch - just coincidental timing). I broke out like a teenager on Wellbutrin. I don't know if all of this was the combination of the two or what? I am still on Prozac.

I had tried Wellbutrin once is the past as well and unfortunately did not record why I did not like it, but I just know that I didn't. heh... It's helped a lot of people though. Everyone is an individual. That's why forums like this are great, because you can't just go by One set of side-effects. We all react differently. All the best! c.i.r.

enay999 7 May 2010

Thank you for your answer. Wellbutrin does not effect my libido, but I did quit smoking also. I am going to try Prozac. Enay