Is it ok to get cortisone shots in the knee while taking fosomax 1 a week?

Yes, it's fine to get cortisone shots while taking Fosamax.

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Cortisone Shots - has anyone had any luck for osteoarthritis?

Yesterday I had a series of Cortisone shots and may need more. The numbness lasted almost 8 hours but seems I got some relief for my Osteoarthritis ...

Cortisone shots?

I have had a series of 2 cortisone shots which lasted only 4 days before the pain returned. Now this doctor is talking about doing a series of shots ...

I lost my voice after two cortisone shots?

It has been over a week since I had a cortisone shot in each knee. I still cannot speak above a whisper. It has happened before but never lasted this ...

I have arthritis in my knees constant pain, I had surgery for a torn meniscus over I think 5 months?

... ago and the pain is still there, I did recently get a cortisone shot on both knees & it seems to help but I feel the pain coming back in my ...

I am taking Daklenza & Sovaldi, my Dr had injected my knee with cortisone the other week would that?

I am taking Daklenza & Sovaldi for my Hepatitus I have had 40 yrs, my Rheum. Dr had injected my knee with cortisone the other week would that ...