Is it o.k. to take suboxone and soma together and drive the same day?

mitjason 13 Jan 2010

If you feel like you should be driving you should be fine. If you're tired and sluggish I wouldn't drive. It all depends on how you feel while on those medications. Hope this helps!

hellonwheels 13 Jan 2010

I am addicted to somas as well as many other pills. When I started taking Suboxone I would still get somas and take them to. I have a VERY high tolerance to Soma's I could take 30-40 pills per day with my Oxycotin. Any way I thought I could function fine and usually if I took 20 I could. Why risk it? If you dont know if you are ok, dont do it! Wait and take the soma when u get home. If u get in an accident and hurt someone else , could you live with that?? Please dont take them and drive, they are muscle relaxers. My point is when I take pills, I think I am OK and I act the same, I dont. It is common sense. I dont mean to be harsh but if you dont know, you prob. shouldnt.

mitjason 13 Jan 2010

I agree with that as well. It's better to be safe than sorry. You can also ask someone you know if they think the drugs are effecting you i.e.; You look tired to them, you mix your words, you act confused to them etc.. That will give you a baseline on if it's safer not to drive. Good luck and be safe!