I've been treated for depression and anxiety as well as periodic limb movement disorder over the past two years and been on various SSRI anti-depressants all of which only seemed to work for a certain time and then start to become ineffective it seems in treating all my symptoms. Now I'm taking cymbalta (an SNRI) along with Clonazepam which I have switched on and off for about a year and just started taking .5mg again after trying to stay off of it for about a month as I'm not one who likes to take a lot of medications if I can help it.

What I'd like to know from other people being treated for anxiety is if it's normal to require both an SNRI and Benzo to treat these conditions or recommendations for other medication treatments I should maybe talk to my psychiatrist about. So far, cymbalta and clonazepam seem to be working for me though.