Skip to Content

Is it hard to get a doctor to prescribe a diet pill such as adipex? Where should I start?

Responses (1)

sandie_j_alice 10 Mar 2010

Talk to your family doctor about Adipex. Your family physician can prescribe it to you. You don't have to go to a specialist for a prescription of Adipex. Good luck... Sandy free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions