Is Hydroxychloroquine a narcotic?

im pretty sure its non narcotic.

What are the effect with long term taking of hydroxychloroquine?

ive been taking this tablet for about a year now and would like to know the damage it can cause with been on it this length of time

RA - what else can I try, now on methotrexate, have tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfasalazine?

I've been on methotrexate for just over a year for RA. I have also tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfazalazine both of which caused tinnitus so ...

Hydroxychloroquine - complications with RA meds, constant nausea & shaking, is this normal?

my 13 yr old daughter was diagnosed with RA in her hands about a year ago... the doc put her on hydroxychloroquine 200mg and prednisone 4mg... ...

Are there any new drugs on the market that can be substituted for hydroxychloroquine?

hydroxychloroquine can cause eye damage as a side effect, I would like to get off of it, if possible.

0 answers 15 days ago