Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Father has GIST malignant. dr. said there were NO side effects to gleevec, thoughts?

double amputee, alzheimers, 8-9 pain level every day from legs... high blood pressure. so frail... should he start this course of treatment? 77 years ...

Trying to get the name of a blood pressure med whose side effect is healing of tendons?

I have achilles tendinosis and found an article in the current issue of AARP mag that advises a blood pressure drug whose side effects heal ...

High Blood Pressure - Drug interactions?

What drugs interact with parkinson meds to cause High B/p

Can Effexor cause high blood pressure?

I am dealing with it. One of the side effects that it will cause fast heart beat. Can that have something to do with high blood pressure??? I have ...

High Blood Pressure - My blood presure has gone down since I steered taking Nifedine Dexcel but my?

... doctor said I can't stop the drug that I will continue taking it for life. I used to have headache which is one of the side effect of the ...