Is generic hydrocodone as good as the brand name lortab?

Yep, same drug, just a different manufacturer. If you don't have insurance, it would be quite a bit cheaper, too. L.

From my personal experience Yes

Generic or namebrand?

I filled my scripts and I asked for Watson Brand lortab 7.5 and when I got home my script was UCB brand with speckles,Am I wrong or what,the pharmacy ...

Is this pill lortab 10-500mg white withM363on the front brand name?

I been prescribed with lortab 10-500 but I finish at all and I bought these pill on the street like I said the pill is white with M363 on the front ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other d.com members notice a less effect of the generic ...

Is generic lexapro less strong than brand name?

I've been taking lexapro for 5 months now and I've gone up from 10 to 15 mg which helped a good amount. But I feel like I still might need ...