Is gabapentoin good to stop cram in legs and feet?

oregonmom77 5 Jun 2010

It didn't help mine until I went up to 1800 mg per day (2 600 mg pills at night) and added Tramadol. My pain in legs and feet was awful. I have fibro and RLS.

brezabeck123 6 Jun 2010

Gabapenton is also know as nuerontin. Nuerontin is FDA approved for seizures only. They pescribe it for other things, like nerve pain. I took this medication for 1 year hoping to help nerve damage in back and legs from botched back surgery. The side effects: Rotting Teeth (which has a legal lawsuit against it. It rots your teeth from the outside in which doesn't normally happen. It starts at the top of the teeth not the bottom. This med did not help in any way for me. I have put out thousands ($30K) for teeth prob related to this med. I would consider this before taking it.