Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Sir , mam my age is 26 years old I a suffering from hairfalling condition from last 10years?

then skin spl diagnose me jelogen effunium & now my stage is turn to androgenetic alopecia i am taking finpecia 1 mg & mintop forte lotion ...

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?

The Tadalafil Tablet?

After taking the tablet in question, two days later a second tablet was taken at about the same time. The next morning while urinating the color was ...

Hat is Pliva 459, white ovoid tablet?

tried drugs.com, but the number doesn't match anything offered. Tablet is rectangular except with rounded ends