Is duloxetine available in USA pharmacies?

Yes, it is available as the brand Cymbalta.

https://www.drugs.com/cymbalta.html

Are there any offshore online retail pharmacies from which Radiogardase can be purchased ?

.. It is not available in the USA or Canada, nor seemingly from Mexican Pharmacies. It is manufactured by the German "Heyl Chemische" ...

Duloxetine - could this cause vertigo and dizziness?

I have been on duloxetine for 3/4 years and have suddenly started with vertigo/dizziness, could duloxetine be the cause I am on 60mg a day

What's the difference between cymbalta (duloxetine) and nortriptyline?

Antidepressants: does one work on pain relief and the other works on anxiety? What is differences between duloxetine and nortriptlyline?

Does the company offer a discount on Duloxetine for seniors on fixed icome?

my wife has had her tenth back surgery and was put on duloxetine and it has been helping, but the recent increase makes it unaffordable for us.

Could duloxetine be the reason my wife is experiencing occasional fit spell during her sleep?

She has been on daily 30mg duloxetine for more than two years and this problem seems to be more frequent lately.