Is Dimetane still in the market? I understand Bromfenex is no longer in the market?

Marvell 6 Nov 2009

Dimetane has also been discontinued.

karenannemarie 5 Jan 2012

I started using Bromine five years ago, after many sleepless stuffy nights. Since it was taken off the market I have tried many over the counter medications, nothing worked , they dried my sinuses to the point I dreaded going to bed at night . I have been sleep deprived for about two years, if anyone knows the feeling of not being able to sleep because the stuffiness is so bad you could almost panic, sleep becomes your enemy. Yesterday my doctor recommended Lucine which is mucinex d, and flonaise. I bought them, I also got entsol, a wonderful saline spray. I slept last night I feel great today, and Im breathing clear regular breaths. Please. anyone who needs something to try and get back to a normal life, check with your doctor and try these products Good Luck !!