Is Cefprozil and Cefuroxime the same drug?

They both belong to the same class of drug, called cephalosporins, but they are different drugs.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

Has anyone with a penicillin allergy taken cefprozil and has a severe allergic reaction?

My daughter is allergic to pennicillin and was proscribed cefprozil and I am freaking out about giving it to her. She injured her foot at the ...

Is the antibiotic Cefuroxime a sulfa-based drug?

I am allergic to sulfa-based medications, I went to the doctor and she almost forgot that I had this allergy. I had more tests done, and did not have ...

Now I am using cefprozil . Now I want to use Bactrim DS also symulteniusly.may I use?

Now I am using cefprozil for sinusitis and for nose infection . Now I want to use Bactrim DS also symulteniusly.may i use cefprozil and Bactrim DS ...

My child is suffering from diarrhea after cefprozil therapy. please suggest other drug therapy?

... instead of it. he is only 3 months old