Is barr now making the brand name adderall not shire.they dont work for me now.Any ideas anyone?

suzanne66 28 Jul 2009

You are best to check this out with your local Pharmacy as different states have access to different brands of drugs. If it helps Dura Med Research Inc also encorporates Barr Laboratories.

rpettitjr 29 Jul 2009

thanks

jesshauser 13 Aug 2009

Barr has been making brand name Adderall for a few years. The issues with its effectiveness seems to have begun when Barr was purchased - a few months ago - by Teva Pharmaceuticals. Apparently, Teva/Barr changed the formula of brand name Adderall. Many people are reporting that Teva/Barr brand name Adderall is not as effective as the earlier version.

rpettitjr 13 Aug 2009

what do we do now

rpettitjr 13 Aug 2009

Also I was told from TEVA that they are the main company and they own barr.Teva gave me the % of active ingredants for thier adderall IR.but still waiting for shire to respond

jetreal 9 Mar 2010

Barr 10 mg twice @ day worked fine for 5 years. Insurance switched to Corepharma and it is a disaster. Insurance only uses Corepharma now... I do not have coverage to pay outside of the network for BARR.

Do I have any recourse with insurer to get coverage since the Corepharma
is making me crazy?