Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Transurethral Prostatectomy - total prostactomy?

what is the best method for total prostactomy after twice done transurethral partial prostectomy .resulting with post procedure penile shrinkage(less ...

Does too much coffee cause incontence 1 year after TURP operation?

even later on in the evening?

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Second TURP Operation to Finish?

I have Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) where my prostate has grown to 100cc. I am 60 years old and I am scheduled for surgery in ten days. The ...

MiraLax - I had two Turp surgery and having problems with constipation and urinateing?

I try Maralax but it would not work for me , I used it for 6 day and it didn't work. Should I have try it longer. Need help when I am having ...

Has anyone had a prostatectomy with a Gleason score of 10?

My brother has stage 3 prostate cancer & is scheduled for robotic-assisted surgery. I'm wondering if aggressive prostate cancer can be cured ...