Skip to Content

I had a irritating redness rash using the mouthwash. Do I see my doctor right away?

Responses (1)

Rajive Goel 28 Jul 2012

Yes, always better to seek medical advice.

Take care, best wishes! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions