My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and soon after i had an i-pill. After 5days we had unprotected sex again and he ejaculated inside me. My question is do i need to have one more ipill again before the period. Are there any chances of getting pregnant??
Stop having unprotected sex. You can't keep taking the ipill like that. Its for emergencies, and just not using protection isn't an emergency. You aren't protected by the one you took already, it doesn't work for sex after you take it. Here is some info I want you to think about about emergency contraception.
1. They aren't meant to be used as regular birth control.
2. They are for EMERGENCIES. Emergencies are defined as the condom broke or rape.
3. They aren't effective for sex after you take it
4. They do not stop a pregnancy in progress.
5. They don't work if you already ovulated.
6. They aren't as effective as regular birth control.
7. They will mess up your cycle. You may have bleeding when its not expected and your period will be late.
8. Putting all those hormones into your body over and over again just can't be good for you.
9. You just can't keep using it like candy, and expect to stay healthy.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 8 Dec 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 1 Jun 2014 • 1 answer
If taken an ipill 2 hrs after unprotected sex , and if due for periods the next day , and ut has be?
Posted 23 Aug 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 1 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 26 Oct 2014 • 1 answer