My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and soon after i had an i-pill. After 5days we had unprotected sex again and he ejaculated inside me. My question is do i need to have one more ipill again before the period. Are there any chances of getting pregnant??
Stop having unprotected sex. You can't keep taking the ipill like that. Its for emergencies, and just not using protection isn't an emergency. You aren't protected by the one you took already, it doesn't work for sex after you take it. Here is some info I want you to think about about emergency contraception.
1. They aren't meant to be used as regular birth control.
2. They are for EMERGENCIES. Emergencies are defined as the condom broke or rape.
3. They aren't effective for sex after you take it
4. They do not stop a pregnancy in progress.
5. They don't work if you already ovulated.
6. They aren't as effective as regular birth control.
7. They will mess up your cycle. You may have bleeding when its not expected and your period will be late.
8. Putting all those hormones into your body over and over again just can't be good for you.
9. You just can't keep using it like candy, and expect to stay healthy.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 31 Mar 2014 • 1 answer
Actually I do unprotected sex wid my partner few months ago on 2 January in mrng I tk ipill... I got
Posted 21 Jun 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Sep 2014 • 1 answer
I had unprotected sex on my 8th day within 8hrs I had ipill and after 2weeks I again got my periods?
Posted 3 Oct 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 6 Nov 2014 • 1 answer