Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

Ioversol - why can I not find any information on using optiray as oral for ct abd scans. we?

... currently use optiray 320 mixed with powerade for oral administration. I need some kind of documentation on this type of use. I am in a research ...

Peritoneal dialysis - My father is 73 and on dialysis. After treatment he starts to get leg cramps,?

... these last from 2 to 2.5 hours. Short of sedition we are unable to stop the cramps. This is not the life I envisioned for him nor he did. Please ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

PERITONEAL DIALYSIS SOLUTION CAPD/DPCA 2 Need to import to?

Patient James having problem to source CAPD/DPCA2 in Papua New Guinea. Can u help us to buy it easily.

My husband does dialysis at home so the dr has put him on Zoloft my ? is on his dialysis days will?

... it pull the medicine out of his system like it does on some of his meds if he takes it before dialysis