37 year old male

Due to my injuries in the army, and my tolerance to both pain meds and muscle relaxers, I had a Medtronics pain pump put in back in July of 2014.

It took a while to get the dosing right, but I've been on the same dosage for about a year.

Over the last 4-6 months, I've really been unable to sleep well. I've been diagnosed with central sleep apnea (new), and will be fitted for a CPAP this week.

I can't sleep for more than 2.5 hours at a time, and after one or two of these "naps" I struggle to sleep now than an hour. I average about 5 hours a night.

I've also had a persistent headache localized to over my left eye.

I'm going thru all the motions with doctors and MRI, treating the sleep apnea, but I'm wondering if it could be as simple as an interaction.

The pump uses incredibly small doses directly to my spine. Couple this be the cause? I could have my pain management doctor eliminate the muscle relaxer baclofin, which would run the risk of giving me more back spasms...