Is there interaction between lamotrigine and acompination drugs of flupentixol and melitracen?

chuck1957 24 Nov 2015

Pharmacist-Jo on the two drugs all I can come up with is how to buy them they are International drugs google them and call the numbers of the companys to see if you can get some information on them, As you should know AS it stands now I would say yes lots of these International drugs you can't even really tell if your going to get the same thing twice. Or if its even coming from a real Pharmacy. And way to many medications from Vitamins to over the counter and prescription drugs Interact with Lamotrigine So unless you can reach the so called companies and get true info I would not give any advice. Chuck1957

chuck1957 24 Nov 2015

JO; also looks like both of these are in a drug called Adelex. and this is what it says about it so I don't think you want to waist your time on it if it is still not available.

International Drugs (Drugs.com)
derivative of Melitracen) is reported as an ingredient of Adelax in the following countries: Bangladesh ← International Drug Name Search Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies SORRY CHUCK1957