Insurance wont cover harvoni.. can I get it out of country?

kaismama 10 Mar 2015

Your dr needs to write an appeal to them. I think everyone on it had to do that.

ace of diamonds 10 Mar 2015

Hi, just keep on your Dr, and your own insurance company, because they can be tough, do not give up, call your insurance company and if you feel uncomfortable with whom your speaking with asked to speak with someone else who has more of advantage on the decision making or appeals that this medicine is a 96%of curing your body of a disease that the outcome could be. Considered to be life threatening, be sure you will keep on their backs, over and over, and hopefully you'll be started on Harvoni shortly, and let me know how your progressing with the Dr and your insurance, o.k. do not give up,o.k.bye.

zenn211 11 Mar 2015

Hi Gregory 1,
I know it sure would be a lot cheaper if you could get it out of the country. However, you would do yourself a great injustice not to continue to try. These insurance companies can be difficult but you must be persistent. Your doctor should advocate on your behalf in an effort to persuade them. Good luck to you my friend. They WILL come around, especially if you're a F3 or F4 condition. God bless you with the victory!