Instead of vigamox what is the other eye drop I can use?

DzooBaby 14 Jan 2011

There are several different types of antibiotic eye drop preparations. For what condition are you using it for? Do you have an active infection or are you using for prevention after an eye procedure or surgery? What is the reason you don't want to use Vigamox? Are you allergic or is it the expense? Vigamox is in a group of antibiotics called fluoroquinilones and Ciloxan (ciprofloxacin), Zymar (gatifloxacin), and Ocuflox (ofloxacin) are all also fluoroquinalones, if you are unable to take this class there are other types of antibiotic drops:erythromycin, Garamycin (gentamycin), AK-Sulf (sulfacetamide sodium), and Tobrex (tobramycin) are some other straight antibiotic drops.

Hope this helps some! If you let me know for what condition you are using it for I may be able to tel you more!