I feel ridiculous asking, but I'm curious to know. How are people finding their side effects when increasing dose(s). I'm supposed to increase my dose from 25 to 50 mg of Zoloft. And VERY nervous to do so. I was actually supposed to increase 3 days ago but this last week I've had a roller coaster of emotion. My anxiety and physical symptoms have been messing with me and I was nervous if I increases they would become worse. I've been on the meds for 17 days now and seen slight improvements but also slightly more symptoms too. I'm hoping to get some feed back on your personal experiences on what people have dealt with first hand when increasing their Zoloft...

Even though It has crossed my mind to stop the med, I'm not going to give in. I have read and heard so much positive results as long as I can get through the rough patches.