If patient shows slight increase in blood pressure after starting Vyvanse, has there been noted a return to normal close blood pressure after the patient has time to adjust to Vyvanse ?
Has increase in blood pressure been shown to decrease as patient adjusts to vyvanse?
- 13 Mar 2015 by Bobbi-Merlin
- 13 March 2015
- vyvanse, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), binge eating disorder, blood pressure, blood, pressure
Added 13 Mar 2015:
That is unfortunate. Vyvanse is working beautifully for this patient except for the elevated blood pressure. The patient is hopeful that the blood pressure will go back to normal. Possibly a lower dose of Vyvanse may work.
- Vyvanse Information for Consumers
- Vyvanse Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Vyvanse (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 18 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Jan 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 20 May 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Aug 2017 • 0 answers
Posted 20 Feb 2018 • 1 answer