I have been on 7.5mg of Lexapro for about 15 days. I noticed some improvements, but being out of work and living with my family and not being in my own home, both due to anxiety, I felt I still had anxious thoughts about all of these. Also, heart palpitation at 5:00am would not go away. I get a chest pain with it as well, this started way before Lexapro.
Pdoc asked me to increase it to 10mg. I am on day 2 of the increase and today I noticed I was a lot more anxious in the morning than I had been in the past 2 weeks. That did not happen when I went from 5mg to 7.5mg. I also had some stomach issues after I took my second pill last night. I do have Klonopin which taken around 1mg/day calms me down. Is this only the initial side effect? Would this increased anxiety subside? Has anyone had to go backward again?
Thank you. I am getting desperate for a resolution to this.