Skip to Content

In a car accid,need a dotor in Middletown or wilm DEwho would perscribe me opana 40 mg er?

Responses (1)

Inactive 29 Oct 2011

Hi feed2demon,
Please google Pain Management Specialists in your area. Quite often they are in large University Hospitals. I hope you are successful in your quest for a pain free life!!
Best wishes,

Inactive 29 Oct 2011

Hi again feed2demon,
I found two hospitals you may want to try, although I did not find phone #'s for you.
DuPont Hospital in Wilmington.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Good luck!! free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions