And a clear healthy skin
Want to improve my skin tone, colour,texture and want glowing skin?
- 15 Jul 2013 by sukuu
- 3 May 2016
Good skin care and a healthy lifestyle is essential to keep your skin healthy and glowing for years to come.
Here are some good tips.
1. Cleanse and moisturize your skin twice a day. Seek professional advice on the type of products appropriate to your skin type.
2. Protect yourself from the sun. Use a sunscreen and reapply often especially if your swimming or perspiring. Seek shade between 10am and 2pm when the sun is at its harshest and wear protective clothing where ever possible.
3. Don't smoke.
4. Treat your skin gently by avoiding strong soaps and shave carefully.
5. Eat a well balanced healthy diet.
6. Manage your stress levels.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 4 Apr 2011 • 1 answer
Updated 2 Feb 2012 • 1 answer
Updated 4 Feb 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 10 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 28 Feb 2015 • 1 answer