I'm brand spankin' new to this so, here goes nothing...

I have some serious low back pain issues. I have tried to manage my pain with Doctors to Specialists to street drugs when the pros couldn't help. I had been taking hydrocodone 10/325's for about 5 years. They just didn't help anymore. It felt like I had built up an immunity or something. So I went to a "Pain Specialist" (or whatever you wanna call the guy that eats $80 for 10 minutes of his time) and he prescribed me 3 separate medications.

Here they are: Pentazocine-Naloxone (substituted for Talwin NX tablet), Metocarbamol 500mg (substituted for Robaxin 500mg tablet) and, Meloxicam 7.5mg (substituted for Mobic 7.5mg).

THEY DON'T HELP as much as I want them to. It's almost like putting a Band-Aid on a broken leg. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what is out there that might be able to help? Like, something I might be able to suggest to my Doctor?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!
-HippieDad420