Common Enjuvia side effects, occurring in 5 to 10% of women include:
* The flu or flu-like symptoms (such as fever or chills)
* Unusual sensations, such as burning, tingling, or pricking
* A runny or stuffy nose
* Sinus infections
* Menstrual cramps
* Vaginal irritation or infections.
Please seek medical attention if the above side affects are bothersome, be well & safe!
- Enjuvia Information for Consumers
- Enjuvia Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Enjuvia (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 19 Oct 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 29 Jun 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 29 Dec 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 23 Oct 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Oct 2015 • 1 answer