I'm having a difficult time achieving and maintaining my erection?

Marvell 19 Nov 2009

Are you on any medication? Please add answer as a comment.

Either way it is a good idea to see the doctor.

1drughelp 19 Nov 2009

pain meds for low back

Marvell 19 Nov 2009

What's the name of the medicine?

1drughelp 19 Nov 2009

how many PPL are reading this?
lortab

Marvell 19 Nov 2009

Well I assume all the people who are registered to use the questions and answers section can see this.

Well erectile dysfunction is not a known side effect of Lortab, so that is eliminated. Perhaps your back pain is causing the problem. Speak to your doctor.

1drughelp 19 Nov 2009

i have already planned on it.
thanks for your advice

openher 1 May 2012

I was married for 25 years untill I was 46 and my wife an I had sex two times a day once in the morning and again at night. I kept an erection from 45 minutes up to 2 hours most days and in the summer a few times for up to 3 hours. My wife left because she said she wanted someone she could satisify. I am now 56 years old and met someone I like. We have tried to have sex several times and when I get an erection it is not very strong and some times I orgasm with in 4 minutes and cant get another erection. I told my friend to relax so I can get in without getting off. Will my stamina and erection time come back? I am in good psyical condition. I use to drink alot of tea and quit that becasue of all the sugar. I am trying to figure out what I need to do. Has abstanace caused this?

openher 1 May 2012