I saw this site and don't do this kind of stuff but, I saw an answer from a certain individual and thought I'd give it a whirl. Couple of years ago I started suboxone, after taking Methadone which got up to 140mg a day. Of course that was after the 20 lorcet 10mg I'd take. If I knew then what I kno now I'd been better off quitting way back. So if you're still on lorcet, percocet, etc. Quit now. Level with somebody. Get a few days and Ray Charles it. You'll save yourself a ton of money and heartache.
Anyway. I started at 2 12mg of suboxone a day, eventually to two 4mg twice a day. Last week I call my doc and he passed away. So I went to a 1/4 of one twice a day to stretch it. 2 days ago I ran out. Last night was like a freaky acid trip (so I hear ;-)) and today I'm okay. BUT, I got a 1/2 a norco so I can get the kids from school. I need to add I'm a SINGLE dad with two kids that need to be taken care of. So, I'd appreciate whatever herbal, over the counter or metaphysical assistance anyone can give. I have to say, I'm excited, scared, sick, and stoked.