If you couldnt afford Plavix what would be the next best thing in a generic?

Chance1945 10 Jan 2011

I can't answer your question; however, if you can't afford the medicine the company will supply it to you for free. You need to apply with proof of income. The company supplied me for about 6 months before I was eligible for Medicare.

diabeticpat 10 Jan 2011

Thank you for the info, and I will look into that, I hadnt thought of that...

Chance1945 10 Jan 2011

This morning I dug up more information and I'll pass it along to you. I dealt with Partnership fo Prescription Assistance, their toll free number is 1-888-477-2669. They are available m-F 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (ET),Sat and Sun 8 a.m.to 8 p.m. (ET). Their web site is www.PPARx.org.. They also handle drugs other than Plavix, so when you call have a list of your drugs handy. With the price of Plavix I was so thankful for the free help. They would ship me a 90 day supply of Plavix c/o my doctor.

For drugs that they don't handle, try Rx Outreach, contact at 1-800-769-3880. I hope this will help you.