If you compared Opana to Percocet and the feeling you get, how would you describe the feeling?

BRRMARS 12 May 2011

well percocet is defferent then opana obviously, opana is a type of morphine, percocet is an opiate, i think opana is more potent. Opana made me a crazy person, anything from the morphine family makes me like i have multible personalities. i would do things i never would do if i wasn't on this drug, my husband said i would go out in the middle of the night naked and drive around. i would try to leave the house not knowing where i was going, the next day i couldn't remember anything. but remember this is only my experience, other's have great results with both of these drugs but opana is more potenet then percocet.

caringsonbj 12 May 2011

I had so much severe pain it took 3 -40mg Opana every 8 hours to decrease my pain, like she said the Opana is an oxymorphone drug, I do know one thing for sure it does decrease or did decrease my respirations, I am currently on Dilaudid still have to take more than one tablet but it does not cause me the respiratory depression that the Opana did, my pharmacist says they can only get it short acting and I have to take it more often but it does not cause me euphoria, I only want pain relief, it's not a high feeling but a pain control, now it does make me sleepy but I just have todeal with it. Percocet for me does not compare with Dilaudid, and obviously the Opana is stronger. please take good care and if we can help further please let us know