If you are taking savella for fibro, can you also take your tradol and trazadone at the same time?

caladesigirl 25 May 2011

I have taken savella for quite a while and just added trazadone and it has been a big help and works great together. Did you mean tramadol for the other one?I also take an ultram (tramadol extended release) and do fine with all three. It's a great combination for me and I hope it works for you. I've had fibro for more than 15 years and have always controlled it fairly well but the trazadone made a big difference for me even this late in the game.

zolamayroberts 18 Jun 2011

I have taken Trazadone for over 22 years now. Took Savella for several
weeks with no adverse effects. The Savella did nothing for my Fibro
so I eliminated it. Vicodin 3 times daily helps more.

Seeking always to find better ways. I hope you are able to find a
comfortable solution!

god bless

agserra1 24 Sep 2012

I have MS and along with that came"Fibro" .. I am conservatie in treatment and do take 300 mgs. a day of Tramadol, 25 mgs. a night Trazadone and recently added the triation of Savella ..

Lyrica did nothing for me and my pain levels keep increasing but it has been 11 years ..I also have disc issues in my lowr back and neck .. I also am on Alprazolam, Baclofen ..

I found myself in the two week triation period (oc's orders) having har time breathing, sweating profusly and generally not well .. waking up more tan normal at night and i just stopped (9/23) taking the Savella ..

I read my interactions and heed the warnings .. I tried injections recently and found that I was pleased with that more than adding this med ... I hope that you find a combo that works for you ..