If you are a high level athelete are there any adverse reactions if you are taking vyvance?

Psyched 12 Aug 2010

Nique 1,
Actually, there could be a problem. I suggest talking to your doctor about your athletic activities before taking Vyvanse. Vyvanse has been known to cause the following problems in some people (PLEASE NOTE: These are only POSSIBLE side-effects so there is no way of knowing how it willactually affect you until you start taking it!): aggressiveness, insomnia, restlessness/hyperactivity, dizziness, headaches, heart palpitations, tachycardia rapid heart beat), decreased heart rate, dysrhythmias (irrregular heartbeats), myocardial infarction (heart attack), and dry mouth (there are others but these are the ones I'd personally worry about). I think this is plenty to convince you to at least ask your doctor if you're healthy enough to compete and take the med. Hope this helps.